Posted Friday, July 3rd
Updated Monday, July 27th
Meet the Teacher
Tuesday, August 4th from 1:00 p.m. until 3:00 p.m
(Please bring supplies with you. To find your child's supply list, click here.)
First Day of School
Grades 1st through 4th Thursday, August 6th
Kindergarten 1st day of school Thursday, August 6th - Boys only
Kindergarten 1st day of school Friday, August 7th - Girls only
New Student Registration
June 23 and July 23
9:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m.
Below is a list of items to bring with you to register your child.
- Your child - Parent/Legal Guardian are the only one allowed to register
- Birth Certificate - Original
- Social Security Card
- Blue immunization form - must be up to date
- Proof of residence - most recent WATER or POWER bill or a Proof of Residency Affidavit filled out at the Central Office (See Dr. Myrus Strong - 205-884-4440)
- Custody Papers - if applicable
- Driver's License - We will make a copy for check outs
- Contact List - list of contact names, full address and phone numbers
Did you miss an important Remind 101 message from Dr. Stover? Click here to review recent messages.